About Me

My photo
I dance under the name Elena. I'm a stripper with the requisite heart of gold, shoes of PVC, and hands full of Mighty Grip. I'm also a graduate student trying to reconcile rapidly approaching grown up responsibilities with my desires to enjoy the hedonism of my youth.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I wish I could buy Weleda Arnica Massage Oil in bulk.


Last night was better - a lot of people, but not a lot of money spending going on. I had to hustle REALLY hard and still only had a rather mediocre night. I am EXHAUSTED from all the dances!

I'm getting really tired of talking to customers. I think I will start faking a Russian accent so I can pretend my English isn't good enough to have to waste time talking to customers, and then I can get straight to "Hello, honey! My name Elena. Would you like dance?" I will tell them I'm from Kazakhstan.

Last night I had a Hispanic customer come up to me THREE times and say, "eyyyy! JAPONAISE ah? EY LIKE!" First two times I shook my head and said, "no, not Japanese." Third time, I screamed at him in front of the whole club: "For fucks sake I'm not fucking Japanese!!"

This whole week has been an excellent reminder why I should stay in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment