About Me

My photo
I dance under the name Elena. I'm a stripper with the requisite heart of gold, shoes of PVC, and hands full of Mighty Grip. I'm also a graduate student trying to reconcile rapidly approaching grown up responsibilities with my desires to enjoy the hedonism of my youth.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Stripper Music - 12/22/2011

Yes: I'm Only Happy When it Rains by Garbage. Indeed, it does make me happy when it rains on me on stage... it'd make a good segue for the DJ, wouldn't it? Read in that stereotypical, oddly consistent carnival-barkeresque DJ patter that they all seem to do: "Nowwwww every body, this is ELENA on stage ONE! With I'm only happy when it RAAAAAAAINS! Let's make it RAAAAAAAAAAIN! Tip the LADIES!"



No, but I totally wish I could pull it off: Lotion, by Greenskeepers.



I am thinking of bribing the DJ to play "Goodbye Horses" by Q. Lazzarus, but I'm afraid nobody would get the joke. It's one of those gambles: either I will make NO money, or I will make a TON of money off it.

No comments:

Post a Comment